Monday, February 17, 2014

A Happy Heart

Hey there, blog land!

I'd venture to say it's been far too long. But, life happens, and now is as good a time to come back as any, right?!  How ARE y'all?!  Wonderful, I hope.

Just a quick little recap on what's been happening around my world.  As you all know, I started a new career adventure in November and to say it's kept me busy would be an understatement.  However, I'm not at all discounting the fact that I'm blessed to be gainfully employed and able to provide the lifestyle I want for myself.  That's worth a big hallelujah, in itself!  Other than work, not just a whole lot is going on.  I am constantly reminding myself to be joyful in each day.  I'm still enjoying cooking and reading, and sadly don't get to exercise nearly as frequently as I was able to this fall.  In the first week of March, I'll be going out of town for my last work trip of the foreseeable future.  My hope is that this welcomed break in travel will provide some extra time to squeeze in some CrossFit :)

Now, here I lay on my bed on Monday evening, sipping my glass of wine, typing this post, and preparing to crawl into bed with my newest read.  I hope this post finds you all at the start of a wonderful week!

Stay tuned - I'll be back SOON {promise} :)  Have a blessed week, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! My favorite blog is back! I'm going to need you to keep me updated on your life while I stare at my school books and prepare for my board exam!!! Love, your cousin Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't imagine how happy I am to see you blog again! I learn something new with every read and it almost makes ME want to crawl in bed with a bottle of wine, except I'm afraid Id have a hard time crawling out in the morning!

    ReplyDelete