Friday, October 11, 2013

Confessional Friday

Happy Friday, sweet readers!  It's that time again....



  1. I confess that I am writing this post from my couch while on five prescriptions and doctor's orders to do nothing but watch TV, drink plenty of fluids, and sleep until Monday.  As a gal who likes to go, go, go this is tough!  However, I can't remember the last time I've felt this miserable.  Despite doctor's orders, I intended to go back to work today.  I even woke up to my regular weekday alarm and just absolutely couldn't get out of bed.  So, a Breaking Bad marathon it is.
  2. I confess that I'm slightly excited to do a whole lot of nothing this weekend.  I want to kick this illness stat!
  3. I confess that it's a darn good thing I have some self-restraint because J. Crew Factory is having a 50% off everything sale through Monday to celebrate their first birthday.  If you need any fall or winter basics, head on over to J. Crew Factory!  I'm especially fond of their Factory Merino Charley Sweaters and, of course, all of their jewelry and shoes.  You won't get a sale on J. Crew better than this one, so take advantage of this fabulous deal while it lasts.  
  4. I confess that I have the best mama in the whole wide world.  I was laying on my couch last night when, next thing I know, she knocks on my front door and walks in with a get well care package.  Homemade chicken noodle soup, spinach dip, and two loaves of her cranberry bread.  YUM-O!  I don't know what it is about the combination of those three antibiotics, cough pearls, and inhaler, but it leaves me with a raging appetite!  Something I'm not used to having when sick.  It's a wonder I haven't eaten myself out of house and home these past 36 hours.
  5. I confess that I just can't get enough of Apple TV.  I am thinking of playing around with Air Play on my iPad while I've got some down time this weekend! 
There is some chicken noodle soup and spinach dip calling my name.  Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you back here next week!  Be blessed, lovelies! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I truly hope you feel better soon. I'm holding to our RAIN CHECK for Girls Night!!!

    ReplyDelete