Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hazel's Haven Fashion Show

Good morning, bloggyland!

Since we covered our thankful topic on Tuesday this week, I'm just dropping by today to share about a fun little boutique in my area and a very special treat for you local ladies.  After ten years with the company, one of my dear friends stepped down from her job as manager of a local, upscale shoe boutique a few years ago to stay home with their long-awaited, brand new baby girl.  If you know her, you know she has always dreamt of owning her own store and even did some personal styling on the side.  She is CRAZY talented and just simply has an eye for all things fashion.  Her baby girl was not even one when, by total coincidence, she and her family happened upon a vacant space for rent and were inspired to make her boutique dreams into a reality!  Here we are, almost one year after her grand opening, and her sweet little store, Hazel's Haven, is booming!  She and her precious mother run the store, along with the help of a few adorable shoppe girls, and I just couldn't be happier for her.  She is one of the sweetest, most genuine, passionate, selfless, inspirational, and hard-working women I know.   She is just gorgeous inside and out!  Making women feel beautiful is her knack and, man oh man, is she good at it!  For all of my out-of-state readers, you can find their website here - they upload new arrivals to their site constantly and are able to ship anywhere in the country!  Like Hazel's Haven on Facebook here and also keep your pretty little eyes peeled for new arrivals that are also available to be shipped.  If you're in or around the Fort Smith area, make sure to stop by and say hello to Meagan and her HH girls!  You're guaranteed to find something fabulous that you just must take home.  I constantly get compliments anytime I wear anything from Hazel's Haven.  For those of you who have asked where I get my big, chunky statement necklaces...  You're in luck!  Lots of my most fabulous jewelry comes from Hazel's Haven!  Be sure to check them out and treat yourself to something pretty!



For those of you in the area, Hazel's Haven is hosting their second girls night fashion show at TGI Friday's tonight at 6pm!  I modeled in their last fashion show and it was an absolute blast - the place was packed!  Sweet Meagan asked me to model again this time around, and I just cannot tell you how in love I am with the dress she styled for me.  If you don't have plans this evening, come out for a wonderful time, specials on cocktails and appetizers, & giveaways from HH and Fridays.  Heck even if you DO have plans, just cancel them! ;)  Hope to see you there! xo

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree with you more about my little friend Meagan. Since her first year in high school she has bewitched me. Certainly I am no style or trend setter but even to my country/comfort self it was apparent she just had "something". She had "it" - from her funky choppy fun hair-do at 16 to the polished perfection of present day, she has remained always...just Meagan. It is rare to find someone so beautiful inside and out who isn't riding their own ego trip, but she is to the center of her being, compassionate, kind, insightful and good. Thanks for writing such a glowing review of Meagan's dream come true.

    ReplyDelete